Candidates for membership must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Candidates must be sponsored by a current member in good standing.
- Additionally, they should be recommended by two other members.
- Candidate’s profession cannot conflict with that of an existing member of FMN. If the member believes the candidate’s profession conflicts with their profession, the candidate is not eligible.
- Candidates must show background and be experienced in their field.
- Candidates must adhere to the highest ethical standards!
- Applicants are reviewed and approved by the entire group.
Friday Morning Networking is one of the longest standing networking organizations in our community.
The member businesses can be relied upon for services, as information resources and strong referral bases.
- Casual Networking: Our meetings begin with an opportunity to network casually before breakfast.
- Introductions: Each week you are given an opportunity to present a 30 to 45 second introduction to remind our members of what you do, what makes you special and to request a particular type of lead.
- Presentations: Periodically throughout your membership (usually twice a year) you will present a more in-depth (appx. 20 minute) message that helps educate the group about your business and offerings.
- Thank Yous and Leads: Additionally, we close our meetings by giving all members an opportunity to say thank you and to present leads to each other.
- Resources: Our members continually remark on the value of having representatives from a large number of industries that are dedicated to helping each other navigate both business and personal matters.
- Cross Marketing: Many of our members join forces in sponsorship, involvement in local events and marketing projects.
- More Networking: Many members remain after our weekly meetings to network or discuss ongoing projects.
Meetings are held each Friday morning. Meetings begin at 7:00 AM. The first 20 minutes are dedicated to individual networking. At 7:20 AM, we move to a structured program. The meeting ends promptly at 8:30 AM. Your attendance is essential to the group’s success. Members missing more than 25% of the meetings in a 90 day period may forfeit his/her rights as a member, subject to review by the directors. Members may send a substitute to represent them. That person may be an employee, associate or friend.
Membership costs consist of a $50.00 initiation fee, due at the time of application and quarterly dues of $105.00, invoiced in advance on the first day of the last month of the previous quarter. Dues include a complete complimentary breakfast at each Friday Morning Networking meeting. Dues may be paid by cash or check.
These are categories that are currently open. If your category is not listed, please let us know.
If your profession is not already represented by someone in our directory and you have an interest in visiting our group, please call Rachel Phetteplace (Membership Director) at 832-621-9252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A/C & Heating Specialist
- Home Repairs & Remodeling
- Personal Shopper
- Please let us know of other categories you are interested in.